History and Milestones
- The cultural institutions of the City of Geneva, including all libraries and museums, have given themselves a new internal communication platform with the Beekeeper tool. See here the details of BEEKEEPER. CCI was responsible for its consulting, coaching and implementation.
- CCI supports the project MUZOO in La Chaux-de-Fonds (Switzerland). Fundraising documents have been prepared for this purpose and some activities will be launched in the coming months. MUZOO is the unique new experience world in Central Europe, combining both the Natural History Museum and the Zoo.
- CCI has developed a new marketing strategy for the Swiss National Museum CHÂTEAU DE PRANGINS, based on the analysis of a survey of visitors and workshops with staff.
- Patrick Cotting of CCI continues to support the project HOFBEZIRK WIL. The St.Galler Tagblatt has published an interesting summary of why we are convinced that the Hofbezirk Wil will soon be part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site Abbey of St.Gall.
- CCI has launched a new unit to develop "Augmented Reality" and "Games " for Tourist resorts, cities as well as for Museums and companies.
- CCI has gained the mandates from the Cantons of Fribourg and Graubünden to manage the requests for Covid-19-support, developing the Partnerwise software further and adapting it to the needs to manage thousands of requests from companies hurt by the lockdowns
- CCI continues to work on Mitipi with its all-in-one device Kevin, inspired by the movie Home alone, against burglaries: New launch of a safety and security service for small companies, shop owners, dentists etc.
- Strategy and Marketing studies done for different museums, tourism destinations and castles, among those: Château de Morges, Villa dei Cedri, Fortezza di Bellinzona, Hof zu Wil
- Improving the internal communication system at Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève (MAH), using the Beekeeper tool
- CCI has continued to develop and deliver marketing & sponsorship strategies for brands such as CKW, LLB and others
- CCI has started to invest into Look@, the first solar selfie-experience that combines picture-taking with intelligent software, enabling tourism destinations to get into relationships with tourists taking pictures
- First IPO of a CCI portfolio company: Skitude Holding AS went public on EuroNext. CCI was an early investor in Skioo, the first pay-per-use digital ski pass worldwide, that merged with Skitude in 2020.
- The Swiss event management software Eventwise has been launched and is already used by more than 30 companies and institutions
- The Swiss sponsoring and partnership management software Partnerwise was extended for foundations and will be used for the first time at the Ria & Arthur Dietschweiler Stiftung
- New mandate: CCI responsible for Management and Financing concept of the project "Hofbezirk Wil"
- CCI responsible for the opening of the new exhibitions at the UNESCO World Heritage Site Abbeye of St-Gall
- CCI selected as external expert for defining the governance structure and business plan for the UNESCO World Heritage Site Tre Castelli Bellinzona
- CCI helps the CSS insurances to initiate and develop the CSS Family Circus concept at DAS ZELT
- CCI again co-organiser of the Swiss Sponsorship Awards.
- Strategy evaluation, development and implementation work for the UNESCO World Heritage Site Abbey of St-Gall
- Evaluation of the Partnership Strategy (Audit) for Château de Chillon
- CCI enables the partnership between the International Ski Federation FIS and the Start-Up SKADI.guide
- CCI becomes official Partner of Beekeeper , the number one staff app for fast and secure communication
- CCI takes a share in the following start-ups: Skadi FIS, ByHours.com, CheckYeti
- CCI MEDIA: First ever skilift campaign for a Museum, the Olympic Museum Lausanne.
- CCI MEDIA: skilift campaign for VOLVO and Groupe Mutuel in more than 20 ski resorts
- Shortlisted for the M&M Global Awards in London with the concept SwissRE Corporate Solutions - History Channel: Best creative concept.
- New Mandate for the project "zoo-musée":Consolidation and realization of the vision and strategy of the project "zoo-musée" for the Zoo du Bois du Petit-Château and the Musée d'histoire naturelle de la Métropole horlogère
- New Mandate from SwissRe: Corporate Solutions and their engagement for SolarImpulse on the History Channel
- New Mandate from Samsung Switzerland: Evaluating and developing the new brand experience and sponsorship strategy
- Study on the Future of the Castle of Colombier and its museum
- Helping to "launch" Skioo: strategy, business development, partnerships, marketing, media, PR
- New Mandate from A+E Networks: Setting-up partnerships and business development in Switzerland.
- New Mandate from Partnerwise, the most efficient and effective tool for managing requests for sponsorship and subsidies
- Strategy Workshop with marketing managers of SWISS International Airlines
- Starting the works for the Swiss Management Association (see www.smg.ch) in the areas of Strategy, Product policy / offers, Marketing and Finance
- New mandate from the TicketCorner to help on the establishment of new “Partnerships” (www.ticketcorner.ch)
- New mandate from the Social TV network JOIZ on the establishment of new “Partnerships” (see www.joiz.ch)
- New mandate from EpicTV, a part of the Finnish telecommunications group Elisa Corporation: Development and improvement of the business strategy for epictv.com
- Start of the strategy and marketing works for the i-Lumica AG with the SAICA Systems, the first system for automatic and efficient car body damage measurements
- New Mandate from Château de Grandson (near Yverdon CH): Developing the Strategy 2014+, including vision, positioning, strategy, benchmark study and a stakeholder analysis and survey, following CCI's 9P management model
- Co-development of the “SponsorAd Check Tool” (together with Sponsorize Sarl in Geneva), a new IT solution for the management of sponsorship, advertising/media and philanthropy requests
- CCI MEDIA officially launches translation services (with translations in Spanish, german, French, English, Arabic, Italian etc.)
- Analysis work for CSS Insurances in the areas of marketing communications and sponsorship
- Developing the vision, positioning and strategy for a new museum in Moutier (Le TECHM)
- Starting the works for the project HYDROS at EPFL in Lausanne. Helping the team on marketing, communications and partnerships (see www.hydros.ch)
- The new Swatch SnowPark concept “Shoot my Ride 2.0 HD” wins the First Swiss Sponsorship Award
- Starting a cooperation with the IIHF (International Ice Hockey Federation): Coaching member associations in the areas of strategy, marketing and new media.
- Evaluation and strategic works for Axpo Holding (sponsorship and brand experience strategy)
- Developing the sponsorship, brand experience and event guidelines for the energy company CKW (including vision, principles, KPI’s, activity fields and processes)
- Improving the Swatch SnowPark concept “Shoot my Ride”: from version 1.0 to version 2.0 HD
- Partnership with Yahoo! to represent marketing and media opportunities in Switzerland and Austria
- CCI MEDIA signs partnerships with ArgYou and Dartfish and extends its product and services portfolio
- Started the work for PlanetSolar - the First Around the World with Solar Energy. Being responsible for marketing and partnerships. Having established partnerships and events in more than 30 countries, among those Australia, Philippines, Hongkong, Singapour, V.A.E., Monaco. The project has won five Guinness World Records. The arrival in Monaco on the 4th May 2012 was followed and broadcast by more than 100 media and TV channels from all over the world (for more details see www.planetsolar.org) and included a unique event set-up with the participation of 400 VIP guests, the Foreign Minister of Switzerland and Prince Albert II of Monaco
- Carried out a research study for the Rolex Institute on the practices of Philanthropy and CSR in more than 40 companies. Extraction of success factors and development of strategic recommendations as well as a monitoring system
- Contract to develop the communication processes and communication structures (including press/media relations & marketing communications) for the Gaydoul Group.
- Developed the Internet Information Portal grippe.ch for Sanofi Pasteur MSD
- Developing the vision, positioning and strategy for the Sensler Museum (see: (link:http://www.senslermuseum.ch text:www.senslermuseum.ch popup:yes), based on an extensive empirical social research. The situation of the museum has significantly improved thanks to this CCI work: change from an annual deficit to a profit margin of more than 20% in the years 2010, 2011 and 2012 and an increase of the number of visitors by more than 50%
- Strengthening the “Connecting” element of CCI by launching the crossmediamarket.com / cci-media.com platform – the first shop for sponsorship and advertising on the web, with more than 1‘000 offers from tourism regions in Switzerland and Austria, as well as from different event platforms, such as Red Bull events in Switzerland, the Ice Climbing World Cup and the Patrouille des Glaciers
- Start with representatives of CCI in Madrid (Spain). Dr. Laura Illia, PhD. / Assistant Professor at IE University in Madrid (see www.ie.edu) and lecturer at the London School of Economics is joining CCI and becomes “Head of Research”
- The Swatch SnowPark concept wins the First Price at the International Media Festival in Valencia for being the best Outdoor concept worldwide
- Starting the development works for the brand experience and partnership guidelines of the Swiss Railway company SBB-CFF-FSS (mandate through to 2010)
- Starting the development works for a new vision, positioning and marketing strategy of the company EKZ Eltop, including trainings for more than 90 managers and the development and implementation of a new controlling process based on the 9P® strategy approach (mandate through to 2011)
- Starting CCI COTTING CONSULTING Limited with its headquarters in Tafers/Fribourg (Switzerland) and an office in Zurich-Ruemlang (Switzerland). Starting the work for the three first clients:
- Adecco Group: Developing the global sponsorship guidelines
- Eurosport: Managing the client relationships with Longines and Nespresso
- UEFA Euro 2008TM Host City Basel: Mandate from the government of Basel to manage the sponsorship and finance of the activities in the city of Basel. Basel was the most important host city (besides Vienna) with the opening match, all matches of the Swiss Football Team and the quarter and semi final)
- Developing the Swatch SnowPark concept, the first outdoor concept that combined reality with virtuality, sponsorship with public viewing and an integration into social media platforms. Partnership with MediaMountain Amsterdam to implement the concept in Verbier, Laax, Tignes, Soelden and Livigno
- Developing the financial concept for the activities of the cities of Geneva, Basel and Zurich at the World Expo Shanghai 2010
- Starting the strategic partnership with the CIES at the University of Neuchâtel. Developing the manual on “Sponsorship Management”, a tool and paper that is used at 13 Universities worldwide for their FIFA Sports Management classes
- Starting the strategy works for the leading Swiss insurance company Suva, including the definition of their CSV, sponsorship and event strategy (finishing the works in 2009)
- Starting the restructuring works for Special Olympics Switzerland: Re-launching the foundation, development of revenue streams (sponsorship, membership marketing, direct marketing). Finishing the works in 2010
- Starting development works to strengthen the relationships between Longines, Nespresso and the paneuropean media group EUROSPORT, leading to an extensive multiplatform partnership between Longines and Eurosport as well as media campaigns of Nespresso on the Eurosport platforms (mandate through to 2011)